[macvoiceover] Re: IOS4: Keypad during phone calls

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:49:50 -0400

I left it visible this morning and because I had touch typing  enabled, when my
cheek touched the phone, my  caller heard the digit tones lol!  I think I'll
keep the keyboard hidden :)
Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Psalm 90 12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto
wisdom.