[macvoiceover] Re: IOS 4 accessibility chapter.

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:09:15 -0500

I didn't have any trouble with the pdf file in preview but when I tried to
download it using the link in mail and downloading directly from mail it didn't
download into Mail Downloads although I've done that with other files. So I
copied the llink using vokeys-shift-m in mail and choosing "copy link" from the
menu. Then I pasted it in safari and deleted everything after the .compart and
that took me to the manuals. I found the link for the iOS4 User Guide and did
vokeys-shift-m and downloaded the pdf. Done this way, the pdf reads fine for me
in preview.  I'll post just the link to the manuals page here in case somebody
wants the pdf instead of the rtf. This is the link to the manuals page; you
will have to go there and find the user guide link for downloading.

http://manuals.info.apple.com/

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,