[macvoiceover] Re: ICanWorkThisThing.com has been updated.

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 12:18:33 -0500

Is Giacy on the list?

I actually had a move file/folder workflow finished. I didn't think of setting
a shortcut through the Keyboard preferences, though. Great stuff!

Does anyone know why he asks people to pick the script from the Service menu in
the Finder to activate it? For me, when I drop services in to
~/library/services, they just show up in the context menu.

BTW: If people choose not to set a hotkey, this type of script will also appear
in the context menu that appears when you arrow to a file or folder and press
VO-shift-m.

Are their any other requests for little tools that people might want to help
speed up their day-to-day work?

Bryan