[macvoiceover] Re: I think I discovered my problem for why I can not send mail from my account.

  • From: matthew T dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:51:46 -0400

Hi,  I have it on password and with no luck.

Matthew
On Jul 3, 2009, at 6:08 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

correct and there is no none in the list but choosing password should do it.

On Jul 3, 2009, at 12:16 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi Matthew, under accounts in mail preferences, there is an advanced tab with an elipsis where you should be able to do what you want.

On Jul 2, 2009, at 12:57 PM, matthew T dyer wrote:

Hello everyone.

I tried the segestion of deleting all of my accoubnts and recreating them manualy and still not able tlo send messages. How ever I think I figured out why.

I have set authentacation to none when asked about securety. I how ever discovered that password authentacation was sent to on when it should be set to none. I how ever do not see a none opsion list so how do I tell mail tlo keep the none setting that I set loreginaly? Thank you.

Matthew