[macvoiceover] Re: I might a found the problem with safari

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 06:47:45 -0500

Try group mode, it should help with the items at the top and bottom of pages that doesn't change.

On Jul 7, 2008, at 6:39 AM, Chris Gilland Laptop wrote:

k, David, is there a browser you know a that doesn't rap? I found that really confusing. Also in Tiger can I jump past a black of linked text? I have seen some sites that it takes me ages to get past all the stuff to the non linked text

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >