[macvoiceover] Re: I just baught, Amadeus Pro - Audio editor / sound and voice recorder for MacOS X

  • From: Dane Trethowan <grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 09:03:56 +1000

Or you could try something called Wildtape Pro I think its called? Its supposed to be easier to set up.

On 20/06/2009, at 4:45 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Well, I saw where you could use Soundflower and something called Jack if you want to record from skype, or, something els.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 19, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Rosetta takes the output of hijacking something with Audio Hijack pro, so you can use it as a virtual input device... I looked at the manual and didn't find what I was looking for, but I'll look again I guess...
On Jun 19, 2009, at 12:37 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hmmm, I don't know what rosetta does.

Let me suggest that you read the manual, it really does give some good information and download the guides.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 19, 2009, at 10:03 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

Well, let's say I want to use Rosetta and the mac's internal microphone, for example.
On Jun 19, 2009, at 9:20 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

What are the 2 sorces you want to use?

Keith Reedy

On Jun 19, 2009, at 3:12 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

I bought it too. It's definitely an excellent piece of software. The only thing I miss in the program, just like many other people, is to be able to jump straight to a given point of the file, such as 50 minutes and 20 seconds or something like that... Oh, and talking about Amadeus, there was a question I wanted to ask... Is it possible using VO to record two tracks at the same time, using different sources? If it is, how can I do that?
Thanks!

Ignasi
On Jun 19, 2009, at 12:31 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Some of us have been working for weeks to make Amadeus Pro more usable with Voiceover and it really does work well.

You can buy it or get a demo here,

http://www.hairersoft.com/AmadeusPro/AmadeusPro.html

You can find the guides at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under,
MAC with Voiceover.

If you want to do simple editing, or, if you need to do multi tracking, this works for me.

******************************

Dane Trethowan
From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:"grtdane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx