[macvoiceover] I have a new search engine and I really really like it!

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:50:33 -0500

Hi folks,

Yes I have a new search engine, duckduckgo.com.

They don't filter, or, track your searches, less clutter and very fast.  I have
made it my home page.

After you have typed in your search, VO keys-left arrow once, or, twice to an
unmarked button which is the search button, [you can label this if you like].

Here is the link,
http://duckduckgo.com/

This is cool, have fun.
Keith Reedy