[macvoiceover] Re: I have a Mac Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

  • From: "brandon" <stunnerstud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 21:31:33 -0500

well, the mac family is growing a lot each and every day.
I my self have converted and look forward to using it at school in broadcast production situations. Speaking of production, is their anyone on this list who can help me out with amedus pro? I read the manual and I'm having some trouble. how do i make alex not say things like dialogue and interact with when i hit command r to record? I don't want that picked up in my recordings and wonder if their is anyway to turn that off?
Brandon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>