[macvoiceover] Re: I figured it out!!!!

  • From: Chantel Cuddemi <scholarmistress5267@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

y going to the preferences menu.
Once there, interact wit the toolbar. There, you wil see template button. If
you do v o space on it, if will give the add field menu button.
I really don't know how figured this out, but yeah, I've had this mac for three
weeks.
Chantel.

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>