[macvoiceover] Re: I am unable to update to the latest Yosemite

  • From: Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 10:20:03 -0700

I am referring to Yosemite 10.3, I am already running DU 70 10.2. The machine
should not be outside hardware requirements, although it is old, it has four
gigs of RAM and quite a lot of hard drive space.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Www.markBurninghawk.net
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 19, 2015, at 9:32 AM, Tuscia Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Are you referring to Yosemite 10.0 or Yosemite 10.3 ?
If 10.0 it may be that your machine is just outside the hardware requirements.

TF

On 20/04/2015, at 3:31 am, Mark BurningHawk Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I am attempting to update a Mac book Pro 15, circa 2008, two the latest
Yosemite, iTunes, etc. However, when I go to the app store, the "install
now, "button is greyest and and my computer just sits there. No update. It
does not seem to matter what time of day I try.

Do I need to update individual sections in a particular order? That's the
only thing I can think of. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Be well.

Mark BurningHawk Baxter

Www.markBurninghawk.net
Sent from my iPhone>