[macvoiceover] I am back home and the new cat is up and running!

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 01:58:47 -0400

Well folks,

I was gone this week, not even able to get to a computer most of the time. With all the excitement, bet, you did not even know I was gone, sniff, sniff.

Anyway, We did the default install which upgraded the iMac, kept all of my files, apps and settings and all seems to be well.

I am on vacation this week, so, I could stay up the rest of the night and play with the kitty, but, I think I will try to get some sleep.

My first job was to go through over 700 messages, man you guys have been busy.

I do have a couple of questions, but, I'm just too sleepyy to put them in to words.

SL is great, I really feel at home with it already.

Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the Choice with Him.
J Hudson Taylor.