[macvoiceover] How to use unison

  • From: Mike Reiser <blindguy21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:46:55 -0500

Hello all,

Do to suggestions from others I'm trying unison a usenet newsreader. Was just wondering if anyone has any tips on using this program as the interface is non-standard as far as I can tell. When it starts there is a groups view with a browser that when interacted with has a bunch of columns and stuff. I can't figure out how to search for groups or how to subscribe or download binaries. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

Mik