[macvoiceover] How to turn Off the Mac

  • From: "Ana G" <lot.of.yada@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:37:12 -0700

Hi all,

I just received my new Mac and set it up successfully. Hurrah! It's the 13-inch laptop. I don't remember the official name. After some exploring, I've decided I need to do a little more reading before I can play.

My problem is that I don't know how to turn off my computer. What's the shortcut?

thanks, and prepare for more questions. there's a nubie on the loose.

Ciao