[macvoiceover] Re: How to stop VO saying blank line within email?

  • From: "Jim Fettgather" <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 06:51:33 -0500

Might there be a VO compatible email program where these annoying and irritating announcements of new line and tab are not announced?

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, May 3, 2014 9:50 PM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: How to stop VO saying blank line within email?

What I wish is that I could get vo to quit saying tab, tab, tab and new
line in email. If others like it, wonderful. But I've used windows for
ages and my screen reader doesn't do that, it is away,l way more
efficient, when I want to know content and could care less about blank
lines and tabs. Way too chatty to no good effect IMHO.

Mary