[macvoiceover] Re: How to stop VO saying blank line within email?

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 14:05:07 +1200

Great, everybody is sorted.

TF

On 4/05/2014, at 1:52 pm, linnette whalen <linnettew@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think there is a misunderstanding. VO was saying blank between each email.
Changing verbosity two medium allows my friend to move up and down from one
message to another without hearing blank.
VO still voicing blank line with in the body of the email. This is fine.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.m