[macvoiceover] Re: How to make APA/MLA/Chicago Style citation manual accessible to a screen reader

  • From: David Chittenden <dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 09:56:23 +1200

Hello,

I memorised the information. I learned the basics whilst earning my bachelor's
through an online university. They had an excellent summary which they linked
to that was created by another university. This summary was fully accessible.
Unfortunately, I do not remember which university created the summary.

Now that I am striving for my Doctorate, my university requires me to create
and track my references in EndNote. EndNote formats the citation information
and places it in the document in pages. Unfortunately, I cannot edit the
information with VO, so I need to get the assistance of a sighted person for my
final format edits. Then again, considering that all my writings must be
publication quality, I also have other colleagues review for me before I submit
writings anyway.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchittenden@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288