[macvoiceover] Re: How do I...totally switch to the Mac?

  • From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 17:12:55 -0400

Hey Sarah. What happens when you try to set it up? Does it give you an error or anything like that?

Darcy

On 3-Jul-08, at 5:11 PM, Sara wrote:

Ok, well, here's the mail.
Address push649@xxxxxxx account is the same without the @mts.net part. Pw is some characters that I am not going to reveal. smile Pop server is pop.mts.net and smtp is smtp.mts.net and it requires a password to login but is not using secure ssl or whatever that's called. It works on every other mail program I've ever tried except Mail so that's how good mail is so far. smile
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >