[macvoiceover] Re: How can I access some VoiceOver keystrokes on a MacBook?

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 15:12:50 -0400

In addition to using vo-semicolon to lock and semi-colon to unlock the vo keys, you can either cross hands or reposition your hand so that you can cover the keys appropriately. I usually find it easier just to cross hands.

On Sep 23, 2009, at 2:48 PM, Darrell Shandrow wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I now have a MacBook and I am jumping into the world of Snow Leopard and VoiceOver. As some have stated, I am learning a new way of computing as compared to Windows. Since I am not leaving Windows, all this feels very overwhelming at the moment.

I have a MacBook with its built-in keyboard. I am not using an external keyboard at this time. Since Control and Option are found only to the left of the space bar, how does one reach for commands like VO-A, VO-F2, etc?

Regards,

Darrell