[macvoiceover] Re: How about a guide?

  • From: "William Windels" <william.windels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:42:52 +0200

ok, you can use it as storage device, I agree but, you can not handle the functions and menus to play music, I think.

Is this right?

To use it only as storrage-device, it like me a litle bit expensive

and, if it doesn't talk and you can not feel the keys on the traditional ipod, on which way is it accessible?

I am very curious
William
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>