[macvoiceover] Re: How about a guide?

  • From: Jeffrey Shockley <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 19:12:53 -0400

How can we access it? There isn't a link to click on. Is on your FTP site if you have one?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Shaun Jones wrote:
Look in my public folder and see if you guys like the guide I did on dragging and dropping. The name of my public folder is accessibilityhelp. You can access it under the I Disk section in Finder. If you guys like this format then maybe Keith and I can work out posting and hosting more.
On Jun 8, 2008, at 2:31 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

don't forget to check your method and if there are other methods, write them
up too and yes, check them.

It also might be good to troll the archives for both lists to see if there
are instructions and check them too and post them.