[macvoiceover] Re: Hints and kinks on MSM 7.1.

  • From: "Babcock, Michael Alex" <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 12:36:54 -0800

chris i would suggest you use adium or fire honestly, then you can use aim, yahoo, and msn if you want, they are also much more accessible

On Jul 2, 2008, at 10:54 AM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

I have had a day or 2 to play with the new messenger and it really does work pretty well.

I like it because, I don't have many contacts on this messenger so, I just use it once in a while. It is nice that you can just download it and usit.

Hints.
1 be sure that you have araced all of the files related to an earlier messenger, or, it will not work well.

2 When typing a message, hit the space bar first, or, you will loose the first letter of your message.

3 If you want to hear the sound when a message comes in, you will need to hit command-w after you send your message. You will then hear the sound when a new message comes in, but, the chat history will be gone. However, if you like, you can just check from time to time for the answer to your message.

It really does work well,.

A wise man once said, "death is but the next great adventure to the well organized mind"
Currently in itunes 's  off of the disk,  is Not Loaded.
E-mail: mbabcock06 at wou dot edu
personal blog: http://gwfans.net
aim: ginnyslove2007
Msn: messaging@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx