[macvoiceover] Re: Hi from a new user and yes, a question

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 11:33:16 -0500

hello raymond,

All that work is not needed to put songs in your playlists.

1.  Go to the table with your songs and interact with it with VO shift down
arrow.  Once you are on the song you wish to add press VO shift M.  This brings
up the contest menu.  arrow down to "Add to playlist", which is a sub menu that
contains the playlist you have made.  Just press return on the playlist you
want to move your music to

hth