[macvoiceover] Re: Hey guys, can I get a little hand with ITunes?

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:37:30 -0500

Just fyi.
When purchasing audio books, if you purchase the mp3 versions of the books, (yes, those are available in regular stores) and those mp3 disks are from brilliance audio, then it will be formatted for not just regular mp3 playback, but daisy book format playback as well.
These books import very nicely into itunes.
And, just in case anyone wants to take advantage of it, I am an authorized brilliance audio reseller, so can offer titles for less than you'll find in places like bnn or borders (since for some reason they insist on charging full retail price) I've used several of their titles, and they all work fantastically with both itunes and kattieplayer (the only daisy player I have for the mac)
hth.