[macvoiceover] Re: Here is the new Logic Pro X accessibility overview,,,

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <tusciafalconer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 21:51:03 +1300

Thanks, will go get .

TF

On 28/10/2014, at 2:40 pm, Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi folks,

The new Logic Pro X accessibility overview is up.
New information on patches, smart controls and a few new additions in advanced
features.  Find it here
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/Logic%20With%20Voiceover/LogicProXAccessibilityOverviewdraft7.shtml
If you missed the podcast find them here,
http://icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/Logic%20With%20Voiceover/

If these things have been helpful to you let me know.  I don't want to fill up
your mail box with things you won't use.
kr
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.

We are Braille Bible printers,