[macvoiceover] Re: Help with iCloud: All Contacts Not Syncing

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:43:35 -0700

Hello,

I would say to check two different things.

1. check on your iPhone under phone>Contacts then tap on "Groups. In here you
will find "All iCloud" and "All Contacts". I would say set it to all contacts.
If all of your contacts are not listed here try setting it to All iCloud and
check.

2. The second thing I think you should check on your iPhone is under
settings>mail contacts and calendars. Select your iCloud user account then
navigate over to contacts. make sure your contacts are set to sync by default
with your iCloud account. I want to make sure you understand that I do not mean
the check box that says sync contacts, mail, documents, and those things. I am
talking about on the first screen of mail contacts and callendars where your
accounts are found. There are options to configure which include, default mail
account, contacts, reminders, and calendars. Make sure that contacts are set to
sync with your iCloud account by default. If this does not solve the problem
repost with exactly what you are finding after these things.