[macvoiceover] Re: Having trouble making the switch from windows

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 18:30:41 -0400

Where do I go to set it to "bridged mode?"

Fix the sound delay by doing the following:

1. Go to users/yourname/documents/virtual machines/VMName.vmwarevm. Note: you
may have to interact with the file browser for this next step depending on the
view you have set.

2. Press VO+shift+M and navigate to "show package contents." A new window opens.

Find the .vmx file associated with the virtual machine.

3, Open the file in Text edit and add the following line exactly as shown to
the very bottom and save.

pciSound.PlayBuffer = "14"

James A. Dean