[macvoiceover] Re: Has anyone had voiceover crash reading this? Re: ATTENTION KEITH/GREGG VO-LEOPARD WEBCAST

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:31:15 -0500

Yes, i have and for the life of me, I don't know why!

Keith Reedy

On Dec 19, 2007, at 6:05 PM, John Hess wrote:

Good evening all. I found larry's message and pressed vokeys-j to move to the message content. nothing was read and then i heard a cherp. when trying to review it with the vo curser voiceover kept restarting. The only wayt to read this was by replying to it. what's causing voiceover to crash in this message?
On Dec 19, 2007, at 4:40 PM, Larry Harper wrote:

HI GUYS,

ON OCTOBER 31ST MIKE SCHBANEK, AN APPLE MANAGER, PRESENTED A SESSION ABOUT MACOS-10.5 ACCESSIBILITY FROM...

WEBCAST DOT TRAINING DOT APPLE DOT COM

AFTER A LOT OF SEARCHING FOR A WAY TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THIS EVENT, THE CLOSEST I HAVE COME TO FINDING AN ARCHIVE IS A FRONT PAGE LISTING AT...

MAC ENTERPRISE DOT COM

DO YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR MIKE SCHBANEK OR DO YOU KNOW THE SPECIFIC ARCHIVE FOR THIS IMPORTANT APPLE TRAINING WEBCAST ?

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PAY FOR EITHER A DVD, CD OR DOWNLOAD.

OVER,

LARRY.

Larry Harper
http://www.sightlosssolutions.org