[macvoiceover] Re: Has any one downloaded the latest Mavericks update?

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Voiceover Mac <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:03:04 -0400

George,

I don't have the time to set and play with my computer I work in an office
which requires my computer to be on top all of the time so I ask the question..
 I am finding most of your post unhelpful and unkind.  Maybe it would be good
if you think about what you are going to say before you start typing.

The Mod.
We print the Bible in Braille,
http://biblesfortheblind.org
Keith Reedy
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.