[macvoiceover] Guides! Please keep this message.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 10:52:37 -0500

Good morning folks,

Some times, we just need to know how to do something with an application and
Voiceover that we just don't know how to do.  At those times there may be a
guide for that, grin.

Lots of guides here,

http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/index.shtml
and here,

http://maccessibility.net/

iPhone, here

http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/iphone/index.shtml

These guides, for the most part  were written from the standpoint of the end
user, you and me.

You know, you could write a guide, you may know how to do something that no one
els knows how to do.  Maybe a guide on TextEdit, or, Pages and the list is
endless.

You can announce your guide right here on the list.

The rule of thumb is, make something happen and write it down and we can put it
on,
www.icanworkthisthing.com.  I can't speak for Josh, but, if you will contact
him, he may want to put it on his site.

Lets find good ways to help one another.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.