[macvoiceover] Re: Grid to List View

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 14:56:08 -0600

Assuming you are in the Finder, you can do this trhough the view menu, or VO
left out of the grid and fidn the different options. You may need to check a
disclosure triangle to make the options appear.

If you are in an app like text edit and trying to open a file, make sure the
disclosure triange is checked and the options for list, columns, grid etc.
should show up.

Peace,

Ian