[macvoiceover] Re: Green Alert: Conflict between keyboard?

  • From: "Phil Scovell" <phil.scovell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:07:33 -0600

Cheryl,

I'm glad someone is as foolish for buying an expensive keyboard as my wife and I, haha. I can't recall if it was you or Mary that said they sort of collect keyboard. I've got keyboards up the ying yang all over my in-house office. Some work and some don't. The least expensive one is 15 dollars and I used to have a 10 dollar one, too. It could be worse. You could be a collector of coffee pot machines like my wife, Sandy, is, haha. I laugh when people try and use my Das keyboard that comes without labeled keys, but even when they are labeled, the print gets rubbed off eventually.

Phil.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Homiak" <cah4110@xxxxxxxxxx>