[macvoiceover] Re: Great news!!

  • From: Phil Stephenson <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:16:03 +0000

Hi,

Just to say I too have just ordered my new MacBook pro today and am looking forww to getting going with t.
Cheers,
Phil

Sent from my iPhone

On 30 Dec 2009, at 04:20 PM, Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And now the fun begins! I remember almost 5 years ago when I got my first MAC it was a most exciting time. As you know there are lots of folks on this list who know the MAC and Voiceover. The folks on this list are the greatest resource in the world and we are excited for you because we know the power of the MAC and Voiceover.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him. J Hudson Taylor.

On Dec 30, 2009, at 12:45 AM, Portia wrote:

Hello all,

I am proud and excited to announce that this evening, I purchased my Macbook Pro with iWork preinstalled!!! I will keep you all posted with new updates soon!

Portia.