[macvoiceover] Got some time for more help with wordpress

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 21:39:11 -0400

Mike, here's where I am getting hung up. Can you explain how tags work and how to use them? I am trying to take a link from GCAST and paste it to the wordpress blog. I see a list of tag and one says link and I am gathering that this is how I do this. If I click on link I am asked for the url and when I enter it after pressing enter it's there. However, when I preview the post I don't see it. Am I correct that the tab order is: title, place to put the post and then the button for adding tags? Is this how tags are used to ad links to a post? If I can nail this final step I'm good to go. I do need to find a way to do this without typing the actual html code since my students wouldn't get that. Thanks and rally appreciate all the help.