[macvoiceover] Google calendar or Apple calendar through iCloud?

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 17:05:37 -0700

I'm looking at setting up a synchronized calendar for my wife and I to keep
track of our lives.
Anyone have experience using google calendar with VoiceOver?

What are folks experiences with Apple calendars synchronized through iCloud?
Unfortunately my wife is using an iPhone 3g, so iCloud isn't available. She
does have an iPad though.

Thoughts?

Ian