[macvoiceover] Re: Google Chrome problems with VO

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 07:40:28 +1200

IOS7 must have replaced IOS6 in the recent upgrade.
You could explore some of the other user agents.
I am not sure how to keep IOS7 as default but would assume this might be
possible.

TF

On 22/07/2014, at 5:39 am, Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi TF,

Well, I don’t have an option under User Agent for IOS 6 for iPhone. I do have a
choice for Safari, IOS 7 for iPhone. I chose this, and it worked for one of the
videos, but not the other. I notice that the user agent keeps going back to the
“default” user agent. Is there a way to keep the Safari IOS 7 for iPhone as the
user agent without having to change it every time the browser is closed?

Thanks so much for the tip! I’ll keep playing around with that other video.

Russell