[macvoiceover] Re: Google Chrome problems with VO

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 11:24:33 +1200

Thanks Ian, that looks quite convoluted, for the particular reason I need to
change the user agent it would be easier to go through safari, but I will
persist seeking it in Chrome.

TF

On 19/07/2014, at 10:00 am, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are a set of developer tools you can access in Chrome, including changing
the usera agent which sometimes comes in handy. Develper tools is found using
command option I, or through the menus, Chrome menu then tools I think. Not
quite as easy as enabling the developer menu and using the user agent sub menu
in Safari, but it’s there if you look hard enough. In developer tools you check
override user agent and then select your preference.

Ian