[macvoiceover] Re: Good voiceover online tutorials?

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 17:35:08 -0700

Hi Hope, try
http://www.blindcooltech.com
for Mike Arrigo's extensive 11 podcasts, and
http://blindworldblog.blogspot.com
for Shane Jackson's excellent podcast, and on blind cool tech, you'll
also find podcasts from Edward alanzo, and Sam Britain.  Hope this
helps you, but at the same time, the mac is nothing like windows, so
keep that in mind.
--Original Message Text---
From: Hope Paulos
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:47:49 -0400

Hi there. I'm new to the list- was given a mac book by the school I'm
with. (I'm a student-teacher). I need to know if there are any audio
tutorials online for voiceover? I'm used to a pc, so the more help with
the mac I get, the better!
Thanks!
Hope Paulos and guide dog, Beignet

Marty