[macvoiceover] Re: Going to the top and bottom of a list?

  • From: Chad Rohr <chad.rohr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 06:51:18 -0500

I've set up a trackpad commander key to go to the top and the bottom of the
list. I use the shift key and a forefinger flick up to go to the top of the
list and shift for finger flick down to go to the bottom of the list. This way
it is less keys to press and it is also set up the same way the iPhone and iPad
were. The only thing different is adding the shift key.