[macvoiceover] Glitches with Apple to the core and garageband tutorial

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Macvisionaries <macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 14:54:52 -0500

Hi folks,

I'm having some trouble with dropbox.  The site were the podcast is saved.
When you navigate to the listen here link, you can press control option shift M
to bring up the context menu.  Now you can choose open in iTunes and the stream
will start playing.  You can also press option return on the listen here link,
and the podcast will be downloaded to your computer.  It will be saved in your
downloads folder by default.  If having trouble on windows, just press shift
enter on the listen here link and it should start playing.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296
Google Voice: 1-646-450-2197