[macvoiceover] Re: Glad you ask about other tools.

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 22:08:09 -0500

Hello Bryan,

As far as selecting portions of a track to be edited, your right on the money.
But If your dragging and dropping something into the timeline there is a way to
get it where you want it.  Once the media has been added into your project you
can cut it then paste where you want it.  It takes some learning but I do it
every day.