[macvoiceover] Glad you ask about other tools.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 15:12:15 -0500

Bryan ask,
Are their any other requests for little tools that people might want to help
speed up their day-to-day work?

Yes as a matter of fact.

Drag and drop does not always work in GarageBand5 and to copy a loop, stinger,
or, sound effect in to a project is a good deal of work.

I really need a way to copy one of these in to a new project.  When you drop
one of these in to a new project, GarageBand creates a new track, but, the job
is getting it in to the project.  Same problem with moving things from the
media browser.

Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.