[macvoiceover] Re: Giving Someone a Machine From Fusion

  • From: Rejean Proulx <rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 07:56:00 -0400

I want to put my virtual machine on his macbook so he can use it. I know this can be done somehow because you can download machines, so someone has obviously pakaged it for distribution.

On 26-Apr-08, at 9:53 PM, vashaun jones wrote:

What do you mean by copy it? Do you want stuff off of it or what are you wanting to do?
On Apr 26, 2008, at 9:45 PM, Rejean Proulx wrote:

I want to give my Windows machine to my son as it has a lot of junk on it so he might as well save his time configuring it. How to I eport, copy it or what ever you need to do to give it to him. I'm sure it is in the manual but I found everything but.
Rejean Proulx
rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rejean Proulx
rejean@xxxxxxxxxxxx