[macvoiceover] Re: Giving Someone a Machine From Fusion

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 17:59:10 -0500

Well, I know that it works fine to transfer with superduper, but the one time I transfered directly, even though it was just to another drive on the same machine, there were problems. I'm thinking that if the hardware is significantly different from one computer to the other, there also might be problems.

Not to spoil anybody's fun, but I think I should probably mention that from the point of view of what you transfer--Windows itself, Jaws, windoweyes, whatever else you have that is payed for and has certain license terms--this is illegal, especially if you are transfering for somebody else but also still running it yourself. What anybody does with that is the person's choice, but if you do something, do it knowing what you are doing rather than in ignorance.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."