[macvoiceover] Getting your old voice back after upgrading to the new IOS7

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:33:03 -0400

Here are the instructions that Russell posted last night on getting the
enhanced voice back,
SNIP!
Hey Keith,

I had the  same issue.  Go to Settings, Accessibility, double tap on "VoiceOver
On", double-tap "Languages and dialects", double-tap on " "default dialect, US
English", and then swipe till you get to the Voice Quality section, and
double-tap on "Enhanced Quality, off". At this point you must have your iPhone
plugged in to power, or the setting will not turn on.  You will be warned that
using enhanced quality will use something like 270 MB of disk space.

Hope this helps.

Russell
On 2013-09-18, at 7:47 PM, Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are Braille Bible printers,