[macvoiceover] Re: Getting started with Kindle, help please.

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2015 23:21:12 -0600

Got my book and read my chapter for tomorrow, thanks again. Only frustrating
thing is needing to use the less than accessible full Amazon site to make the
initial purchase.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2015, at 7:34 PM, Nicole Helmkamp <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Ian,
As far as I know Kindle doesn't work on the Mac but it does work very well on
the iPhone. Just go to Amazon from your computer because you can't purchase a
book from your phones app. Then by the book and have it synced to your
device. Once it's downloaded. Go to your device and open the Kindle app. It
will automatically import to your device. Then you just click on it, and
happy reading! Each time you start reading and relaunch the Kindle app, your
book Will pick up where you left off. Hope this helps!

Nicole
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 31, 2015, at 4:58 PM, Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can somebody give me a heads up as to how to get started using Kindle to
download and read a book? I am fine with using either the Mac or iPhone for
this.

Sent from my iPhone>