[macvoiceover] Re: Get Info

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:08:50 -0600

When I'm in column mode, I can highlight *any* file I like, (remember, this has to be done using vo functions, not just plain up/down arrows) Then holding the ctrl-option keys (vo) right arrow (vo-right arrow) and a dialog comes up, the first option is more information which is highlighted by default. I can down/up arrow through all the options, including such things as file name, file size, date, preview, and back to the more info button. If this isn't working for you, then either your system is misbehaving, or something isn't being done properly. Try this and see what happens. Remember to use vo keys during this entire process.

On Nov 10, 2007, at 12:24 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

Sorry,

Here's how it works for me. There is not a more info thingy in any any of the views. I can see info though if I execute the get info command.

On Nov 10, 2007, at 12:51 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Hey, David I am not understanding this line from your message " I do get info in any of the tree possibly 5, it works though." Can you tell me what you are saying please?