[macvoiceover] Re: Garageband tutorials by Ricardo

  • From: Daniela Rubio <mabuhay94@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 12:55:20 +0100

Hi Ricardo:
Thank you so much for the links. Now I am getting an error message when I click
the link for the actual podcast. It says:
Notice

There is a problem with the page you've tried to reach. Please contact the site
admin to report this error, so it can be corrected.

Thank you.

take care.
SALU2DMX, DANNY&JOY