[macvoiceover] Re: GarageBand, Korg Nanokontrol.

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 15:32:21 -0400

John,

It seems like there are a couple of answers to that question.  I believe if you
are soloing a track with one of the buttons on the bottom of the unit to the
left of the fader, I think you can arm that track, however, I have not tried
this.

If you want to arm a number of tracks, you can do that from the computer then
the press of the button should record those tracks.  You can always arm a given
track from the computer and make sure that you are on that track, instructions
in the guides.

And always make sure that your tracks are locked and if a track is locked and
you press the record button on the corg, Voiceover will tell you that your
track is locked.

Seems like a long answer to a short question.

HTH.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.