[macvoiceover] Re: GarageBand 5 in iLife 9.

  • From: "Ginny Owens" <chickpowermusic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:40:22 -0500

Hi, Keith.
Yes, I was actually surprised that some things worked better than expected
in GB5...when I accidentally opened a project in it this morning.  I like
some of the checkboxes.  However, it is super slow.  What's the deal with
that?
I thought it was my computer.  Glad that isn't the case.

Ginny Owens
Official site:  http://www.ginnyowens.com
MySpace:  http://www.myspace.com/ginnyowens
Be my fan on Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ginny-Owens/7671492734