[macvoiceover] Re: Garage band question

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:10:38 +1200

Amadeus Pro is my choice for a blind user and Voice Over.
It is well worth the few dollars and in there you can easily convert a mono to
stereo or the reverse.
It is a good program to use alongside Garage Band.

DTF
.
On 10/07/2012, at 9:03 AM, Francisco Salvador Crespo wrote:

No, i don't have. What software can i use?
Thanks,
Francisco Salvador Crespo
Cómo contactarme/How to contact me
Mail: crespofranciscosalvador@xxxxxxxxx